Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Spring Cleaning & Free Mrs. Meyers

I love Spring. It's such an amazing time of renewal, all the fresh bits of green popping up, birds singing, and the smell of sweet flowers. A time when I can finally crack the windows open and do some much needed Spring cleaning after a long winter.


That's why I love this awesome offer from Mrs. Meyer’s and Grove Collaborative. When you place your first Grove order of $20, you’ll get a free seasonal kit to help you get a jump start on your spring cleaning. Here’s what’s included:

  • Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring Hand Soap
  • Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring Dish Soap
  • Free Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubber Sponges
  • Free Grove Collaborative Glass Spray Bottle
  • Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial

If you’re already a customer, you’ll receive 50% off of a Grove Collaborative Spray Bottle - perfect for making your own fresh scented cleaner!



The limited edition Spring scents, Peony & Lilac, are my FAVORITE!!!! They smell so good like a fresh burst of Spring air. I don't know about you, but nothing motivates me more while cleaning than having sweet floral smells wafting up at me as I work! {That and a little music on the radio!}


Sign up is easy peasy!
To get your kit, sign up for Grove Collaborative here and the offer will be automatically added to your cart. You’ll answer 4 quick questions about your current cleaning routine, which Grove will use to recommend products for your first basket. You can customize your order by adding or remove items — as long as your order is a minimum of $20, you’ll qualify for the offer.

My monthly stock up always includes Mrs Meyers Laundry Detergent {in Lavender or Lemon-Verbena, sometimes I like to shake it up a bit on the scents!}, Mrs Meyers hand soap because with three kids in the house you can NEVER have too much hand soap, & Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Multi-Surface Concentrated Cleaner {also the Lemon Verbena}. I have two Grove Collaborative Glass Spray Bottles, one I use to make my own mixtures depending on my mood, and the other I use for the Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Multi-Surface Concentrated Cleaner.


*This offer ends Sunday, March 12, 6pm PST, and supplies are limited.
*I am pleased to be a Grove Affiliate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!