Monday, June 2, 2014

Enchanted Summer Market Vendors

About more than just finding great vintage and eclectic antique pieces – Renee Caldwell & Fayth Cate met 30 years ago in kindergarten and have been best friends ever since. Over the years through moves, school, college, marriage, and kids they remain as close as ever and spend lots of time together not only planning for shows and picking up great new finds but also creating one big family with their spouses and kids. They’re in it for the long run together.
"My name is Taylor and reviving the rusty, chippy, cute stuff is what I'm all about! I love all shabby, primitive, farmhouse, vintage junk. I also really enjoy cowgirl boots, lace, and country glam! I'm originally from Columbus, Ohio, but I'm a Kentucky girl now! I do shows in the Greater Cincinnati area, and although this is not my full time job, it's something I really enjoy. As a nurse, I often encounter some heavy stuff, and it is nice to do something creative and carefree. "
 
Heather Merritt, the creative mind behind Re-Zip It!, fell in love with the pure simplicity of zippers, and has turned her passion into an expressive art form. Possessing and eye for detail and a talent for redesigning zippers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!