Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Enchanted Summer Market Vendors

All week I will be posting vendor profiles for the Enchanted Summer Market in Zionsville June 20th & 21st. I am so SO excited about the AMAZING vendors that will be joining us!!

We are bringing you some of the best of the best from all over the country right in one spot for an event that you do not want to miss!!

The venue is Wild Air Farms and is an absolutely gorgeous setting in the country with open air barns, ponds and fountains.

For those of you sticking around after the market there will be a fireworks show at the farm!
Gypsy Soul Revival is a intriguing handmade and vintage boutique ran by mother-daughter duo, Sheri Seabaugh and Darby Harden. Gypsy Soul focuses on bringing an exceptional collection of handmade goods, antique treasures, and vintage finds to all of our customers and clients. From handmade jewelry, up-cycled clothing, DIY classes, and our ever-evolving "junk" pile we strive to stand out and bring an experience that every gypsy-at-heart will treasure. We are so thrilled to be joining the talented collective of vendors at The Enchanted Summer Market! 
  Bella Chic Decor was created when Anita decided to pursue her love of painting & decorating. With the help of her husband Mike, tired furniture is revived or made into new pieces.
Bella Chic Decor offers a mix of french & farmhouse style painted furniture, crafts, occasional antiques, vintage and new home decor.
  

About Lisa: I now live in Nebraska by way of Louisiana.
I have always loved WORDS so hand stamping was a natural fit.
I fell in love with antique buttons, they are tiny pieces of art! I knew I had to rescue them from jars and drawers so I began adorning my jewelry pieces with them.
I will be hand stamping on site at the market offering customized pieces while you shop! The last picture is an example of plain discs adorned with buttons. Customer picks their favorite button/disc and I stamp their choice of WORDS!
Jesse Tucker started Bolt and Timber in 2012 as a part time custom hand crafted headboard business. Since then, the Bolt and Timber products have expanded to include many reclaimed barn wood projects from light fixtures to wine bottle racks to wood plank walls. We love custom orders and projects and work hard to meet the needs of our clients and use reclaimed materials when available. There is something special about bringing new life to something once considered unusable. 

2 comments:

  1. I want to come! Too many great things too far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure looks like an event I would really enjoy shopping at and just being outside with all the vendors

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!