Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Markets, Markets, Markets

Now that we are back safe and sound from Nashville Tennessee and I have a moment to sit at the computer I can share pictures and tell you about our trip!

As a lot of you know I am from Zionsville Indiana, and like most of the country this winter we have been BURIED under snow for months now. That statement gets a big ol sad face from me : (

I do not like the snow.

So once we got down to Nashville I was beyond thrilled to see that there was no snow!!! AND it was warm {well warm-ish, definitely warmer than the below freezing temps in Indiana}

My amazing and fabulous friend and helper Patty made the trip with me, which made most things go oh so much smoother. It's always better when you have a fun traveling companion!

We got there Wednesday morning and unloaded then off to do some picking. We found several fun places but by far my favorite was this super cute shop Music Valley Antiques &  Marketplace

We bought several cool pieces from them at very affordable prices! 

Then back to set up. 







  
We sold a lot, like a lot a lot. So if you are reading this and wondering about if one of the items in these photos is still for sale, most are not. I will be listing smalls and handmades tomorrow on shopvintagefarmhouse.com

I also had a German Glass Glitter class each day while there and that was so much fun!

I met so many wonderful people.

We ate a lot of good food.

I recommend if you are ever down that way and looking for a hotel the Best Western in Brentwood was incredibly nice and affordable. 

Now that I am back home I am prepping for the Winter Woolen Workshop this Saturday & Sunday in Kokomo Indiana. 
 This is less of a market and more of an event. There are so many wonderfully talented ladies there to do workshops, demonstrations, and sell their wares. I am really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about this snow we have gotten all winter, Enough I say, however we have warmer temperatures and sun. Next forecast thunderstorms and hail possible tornado warning !!!!!! today & tomorrow
    I know shopping in the southern states is wonderful. A couple years ago I bought the best things at an antique mall someplace in Tennessee coming home from Savannah georgia

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!