Monday, January 13, 2014

With A Little Help From My Friends

I love Facebook. 
I know, I know....it's a bit of a time sucker.....But I love it. It has allowed me to keep in touch with so many wonderful people I have met during the last couple of years of doing markets, meet new like minded people that I would have never discovered otherwise, and keep in touch with family members and old friends from all over the country. 
I don't really consider it a time sucker when it's time well spent keeping in touch with others. Instead of a once a year Christmas card we get share our daily lives and truly feel connected. 
I am so blessed to have a group of amazingly supportive, creative, and wonderful people. Most of them who I would have never had the chance to know without Facebook. 

I'm writing this post because I hope to give back a little to those who have become friends and been so supportive. 
Please take a moment to go check out their pages and spread the love!! Support small business!




3 comments:

  1. I <3 how you support your friends! Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post Nicki. It's good to have a reference on places to buy local, handmade, and to help out the small business. THanks.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Nicki! FB is abit of a time sucker, but I love it as well. I have met so many amazing people (you!) who I consider to be my friends! Even though I've never met most of them in person, they still mean a lot to me and I love checking in and networking with such a great bunch of gals! Thank you so much for including me in your list. I plan on visiting each and every one of the sites you listed! You are a true gem! xo

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!