Thursday, July 26, 2012

Creative Things Thursday & Features

We're back with Creative Things Thursday! 
{Sorry I missed the last two weeks, I was so busy!}

♥Features♥ 
 Check out The Shabby Chick's 
outdoor space 
 Beautiful craft room day bed from Shabby Story
 Lovely thrift shop find from White Lace Cottage

Living room/Dining Room Redo by Alabaster Rose
 
Thank you to all who joined!

Buttons...we got 'em if you want 'em!

I would appreciate if you would link back in some way or another, either with a button or a direct link. Thank you!



 

 Link up to 3 {yes, that's right, you can link three different ones!}of your creative projects, crafts, decor, food...I'm not picky. We're here to share and have fun!
 {Take time to visit others and share the love!}
♥♥♥ 
Let's get this party started!!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Nicki, just linked up, glad you're having a chance to slow down a little after all the fun, thanks for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome features, thanks for the great party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicki,
    Thank you for featuring my roses and silver champagne bucket!Thank you for hosting too!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time joining your party! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for much for sharing my day bed, nicki:) happy weekend and thanks for hosting, too!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!