Monday, June 18, 2012

Yowza!

I was all excited since I have three weeks "off" between markets, but neglected to figure in stocking {and restocking} my booth in the antique mall, kids home for the summer, trying to find more supply to work on for the upcoming markets, and all the other things that we all do!
 
So I completely missed yet another Creative Things Thursday, but I promise I will have it up this week plus extra features.
 
Hope everyone is having a fabulous week and enjoying the summer! 
 
{Phone photos, not super quality, but I wanted to share}



If you find yourself in town and want to stop by:
Booth # 5 at The Village Antique Mall
45 S. Main St., Zionsville, IN 46077
Open Tuesday-Saturday 10am-5pm

11 comments:

  1. well the booth looks awesome! :) seriously- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I find myself in your town, I will stop by the antique mall! Sounds fun.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your booth looks great! This time of year can get crazy busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your booth looks great!!!Love all of it! I know summer is busy for me too.It is hard to balance it all isn't it?
    ((((Hugs))))
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely Nicki!! I don't know how you keep up with it all. :)
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your booth.. It is gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to stop by your booth when I get up around there. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your booth looks amazing!
    I received your gift, thank you so much! I'm not sure how you were able to ship it off so fast with all that you have had to do! Thank you for that.

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, everything looks lovely! If I ever get to Indiana, I will come on by!
    he he
    thanks for sharing!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!