Saturday, November 5, 2011

Christmas at Hortons

is having their annual open house on November 12th.
Saturday December 3rd from 9-6 
is their Artisan Christmas market which I will be participating in! Woohoo! 
Hope to see you there!
I can not even begin to say how huge a fan I am of the Horton's. They put on amazing shows and they are so sweet! 

In other news I want to thank you all for the kind words about the magazine feature and your concern over my hand. The good news is that I didn't break anything.
Anyways so I totally have Christmas, full of white and glitter, on the brain. I shall leave you with some pretty things I've pinned on the ever popular Pinterest lately!







                                                                  Source: translate.googleusercontent.com via Nicki on Pinterest




                                                                      Source: notonthehighstreet.com via Nicki on Pinterest




                                                   Source: myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com via Nicki on Pinterest




                                                                            Source: blancetcaramel.com via Nicki on Pinterest




                                                                                 Source: etsy.com via Nicki on Pinterest




                                                                  Source: weisservintagezauber.blogspot.com via Nicki on Pinterest




                                                                       Source: houseandhome.com via Nicki on Pinterest




                                                                                  Source: etsy.com via Nicki on Pinterest




                                                                 Source: tinywhitedaisies.tumblr.com via Nicki on Pinterest


Don't you just love it?!

8 comments:

  1. Yes, Yes and Yes!!!! I do LOVE it... Makes me want to put on a Christmas Sweater, Scarf and drink a cup of Hot Coco.... : ) So VERY pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can think of saying is-WOW I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a white christmas-thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I do! Especially that last picture - so pretty! I love how crisp, clean and wintery white and pale blues look with silver for Christmas. SO elegant! Thanx for sharing! xo, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the white!

    I am glad to know you did not break your hand! I hope it continues to get better.

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! I just put your button on my new blog...hope you get a chance to visit (bleak2unique@blogspot.com)..Keep up the inspiration, Lori

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!