Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Million Different Things

Do you ever feel like you are in the middle of a million different things and haven't quite completed any of them?

I'm still working on my oldest daughters room. Reveal to come maybe next month {sigh}

Trying to get ready for Horton's and feeling totally unprepared {double sigh}
Big cook out planned for this Saturday.

I'm also working on getting my garage cleaned up and fancified as my little "shop"

I almost had it cleaned up when I had a friend call to tell me she has a couple of truckloads of free stuff for me. 

Now of course the garage is full again and I will have to have a yard sale this Thursday and Friday to clear it back out some. {triple sigh, but kind of in a good way??}

Anywho here's about where I am at with the front of the garage....trying to make it pretty.......
Definitely needs a coat of paint, but it's getting there!

Linking to:

10 comments:

  1. You are going to make it beautiful, I just know! Good luck with the yardsale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure that it need a coat of paint Nikki, most people would say it looks like crap but I say it's PERFECT just the way it is looks very vintage. have a good night

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that it is going to be awesome when you get it done. Love what you've done so far. Wish we had good yard sales around my town but it all seems to be just junk destined for the dump instead of the yard sale. Good luck and thanks for sharing your work in progress. It is what keeps it real for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you really do have your hands full! Sounds like never a dull moment at the vintage farmhouse!! Your garage looks so cute, love the chalkboard! And you are planning a garage sale in the middle of all of this? Wow, you sure have alot of energy! Can't wait to hear more about your plans for Hortons!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOO CUTE! And who doesnt love FREE stuff? I know I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Nikki, You are the best!! I'm in love with the front of your garage...and I'm making a copy of your post to give to my hubby, who thinks I'm the only person in the world who has a garage full of treasures (junk to him) and a million things I haven't finished! We could be twins...LOL!!! You are so brave to have a garage sale this weekend...good sales to you!
    xx
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ALWAYS feel like I'm in the middle of everything and never finishing anything. It keeps me awake at night. I have to actually focus on finishing anything anymore, because my mind is going in a hundred different directions. I've had to let some things go. So, that garage sale...THIS Thursday and Friday, as in Tomorrow? I can't come tomorrow :-( Hey, not everything at Horton's is handmade, you know that right? People sell doilies, and antiques, and linens, and just about vintage anything. Some of your garage sale stuff could be in the flea market. One lady sold nothing but hankies and such.....

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hang in there, you will get it done, I have gone from one project to the next all day, and none completed yet, ugh, so nice to visit blogs,
    Celeste, The Victorian Tailor

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't agree more with Pattie! This is natural chippy. The best patina ever. LOVE, love your scrolly chalkboard.

    xo, Amber

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL! I wouldn't paint it! I love it just the way it is! Lucky girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!