Sunday, January 2, 2011

Store and Annual Yard Sale News

This cold weather is giving me ample opportunity to craft and plan for the upcoming event of the year. Ok so I exaggerate some but really I am pretty excited. As soon as we can, we are getting out there and remodeling the garage so the store will be ready to open in time for the Annual Vintage Farmhouse Yard Sale. We've lived here barely over a year and I am totally excited to be having the second annual sale! This year I am putting much more planning into it. Last year we asked no early birds in our ad, stating the time at 7:00. Boy were we surprised to find people in the driveway at 6 a.m!
I am planning hot coffee and a snack table. So far we have The Jewelry Lady coming from Greenfield to set up a booth, and possibly my mother in law The Seamstress. I will have the usual and unusual vintage and antiques, plus crafts, supplies, and baked goodies. I am preparing an application for those who are interested to set up. Plenty of space out here with 4 plus acres.
I've decided on the theme this year!! It will be French Flea Market Style. Anything with French Flair is a BONUS. The actual date is still to be announced. More than likely last weekend of April or first weekend of March. I just want to make sure it will be warm enough. Also considering running it Thursday-Saturday....idk just yet.
Tag for Birthday Party. Graphics from Graphics Fairy!
I spent last night printing on transfer paper (several different kinds) to create pillows, gorgeous down stuffed pillows. I also printed up some tags for my birthday party and glittered some.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!