Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shabby Rose Topiaries

Since I blogged yesterday about my Goodwill Outlet finds I thought I would share a project from a previous Outlet find. I bought these great topiaries several weeks back and decided to dip into one of my tubs full of crafting flowers. I LOVE faux flowers, which is a good thing because I can't afford to fill the house with fresh ones every other day. My sister says my house looks like Springtime all year long. The topiaries are in these great gold leafed pots and I thought a little bit of floral lovin will go a long way! I wish I had taken before pictures to show you their sad barren look before all the flowers. I am thinking I will probably be posting them on Etsy though. As much as I love love them, my house is starting to look like a craft store exploded in here. Today I am linking up to My Uncommon Slice Of Suburbia for her link party. http://myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.blogspot.com/2010/12/jingle-bell-wreath-and-link-party.html




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!