Friday, December 17, 2010

Discovery of The Ancient Pot Holders

I was in the kitchen baking for our cookie party the other day when I took a good hard look at the two pot holders that I own. Tsk tsk, how long have I had these things? They should go in a museum somewhere, an exhibit of early baking accessories or something. I won't even share a picture here. Seriously, they are that BAD. They are ugly and tattered and stained. So I decided to go on a search on Etsy to see if I could find anything pretty. It occurs to me that most places do not sell pretty pot holders. It's like they are pure function and no one cares about the aesthetics. Well darn it, I want something pretty when I pull a hot pan out of my oven!
Here are the few I found on Etsy that I really adore.....
Eiffel Tower Potholder by GetThready 
Green and Pink Roses by LoveVanillaRose
Parisian chic by apronsandmore
Taj Mahal by Cuddle Canvas
Cup Cake Pot Holders by USillyCupcake



3 comments:

  1. Oh how I love those cupcake pot holders! & they are pink!!
    Have a beautiful Christmas season, all year ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they great? And the birds on them are an extra bonus I think! Merry Christmas!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcake potholders are wayyyy, too cute! I don't think I'd be able to actually USE them! :)

    Chris

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!