Thursday, November 18, 2010

Special Early 50% Off Black Friday Sale

So I have decided since I enjoy all of my new blog pals (really you are all pretty awesome!!) so much that I am going to start my Etsy Black Friday sale early! I have listed a few more things and will continue to do so over the next few days until I have gone through all 50 or so boxes in the garage. Starting now as you read this if you are a follower of my blog and are interested in an item you can get it at 50% off the list price!!
Just email or comment to me which item and I will adjust the list price for you. Really, I have way more stuffed into that garage than I would have imagined and would LOVE to see some of it find new homes!! Click for my Etsy>>> www.curiouscollector.etsy.com

Ok enough of the spammy stuff........How about an easy contest?

Be sure to check out my contest link on my page if you have not done so yet. As I go through my boxes I am setting aside some of the prettiest Shabby & Cottage items for the prize! Click for contest>>> http://vintageonthefarm.blogspot.com/2010/11/contest.html



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!