Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Long Time, No Type

I've been in the land of limbo............
 ever since we realized that our dream of owning the farmhouse that we lived in for 6 years was not going to happen. They decided at last to sell it for well over our price range. Sadly two years later the old house sits vacant on it's hill, run down and forlorn. The new owners seem to have not had the grand plans that I had for the old beauty.

Time has passed, 2 years almost. We have been trying to find our place in this world where we fit after losing the house we had all grown so much as a family in.

We moved down south, met some great people, and realized it is not home for us as much as we tried to make it. I love my southern friends and will miss them when we are gone.

I didn't blog or take a lot of pictures because nothing felt permanent. 

My year in photos can be easily summed up on our Instagram page @vintagefarmhouse.
 Now here we are in the first month of January 2017 and we have big things, great things on the horizon. I am following my dreams to a place I love. We have plans and are very actively searching for our farmhouse in the place of my childhood summers.
{land of dreams and beaches ♥}

And I promise I won't be leaving this blog alone and lonely. I am excited for this move and excited to share our stories and adventures. 


1 comment:

  1. I wish you and your fancy absolutely nothing but the best dear friend! I hope your future is full of dreams realized and everything your heart desires!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!