Monday, April 8, 2013

Blame It On My A.D.D.

It has been another busy busy week.....
 I forgot to post Creative Things Thursday again and my question to you all is since it has been kind of sporadic should I continue with it? Is it something you look forward to every week or something you could do with out? Do you have any suggestions on how to make it better {besides that it needs to be less sporadic!}


 Saturday:

A friend talked me into doing a last minute market with her. Which was crazy for me to agree to since I was just finishing up a two day last minute yard sale. But all in all, the day went well. I always enjoy seeing friends and making new ones at market.
 
 I loved the gleam of this crystal chandelier against the rustic look of the old ladder. I had a lot of fun putting this space together!


I admired this door at Butter Beans Antiques booth and they still had it when it was time to pack up and go. They dropped the price for me. *SOLD* I think it will make an awesome background for a photo booth at our Spring Market. Which btw if you have not made plans to come out yet, now is the time to do so! Zionsville, Indiana is an amazing little town to visit. 
I found out I will be on the local news next month to talk about our market. Which is exciting and nerve wracking all at once. I went from being anxiety ridden and anti-social all my life to becoming a social butterfly the last few years!!
 
 Speaking of good news, HomeGoods has asked if they can share some of my photos. Ummmm of course!!!!! They said my home is "feminine and funky at the same time".

Really, this has just been a week full of good news...

I also won a Spring photo contest at Shaggy Sheep Home for my Peep photo. 
 If you have a moment pop on over to Solange's blog. She has a lovely home and she is just so sweet!

The birds are chirping, the daffodils are blooming. Spring is in the air!!

Sunday:
photo from Salvage Sisters on Facebook
 My friend Lael and I finally made the trip down to Salvage Sisters
in Franklin Indiana. And can I just say WOW! Amazing amazing space and all of their vendors are just above and beyond when it comes to display.
Dianne and Lisa of Junkey Monkeys 
{watch out for their vendor bio for the Spring Market soon!}  
have a space there and so does Julie of Inspired by You, along with several others that I have met over the years. 

I was so thrilled to find such an amazing place that I forgot to take pictures. Seriously, I was in heaven, and pictures would not have done it justice anyway.   

Oh and one last thing, I have been nominated for Circle of Moms Top 25 Home Design Moms and I would LOVE it if you would take a minute to vote for me. You can vote once a day until the 17th!
Click Here 

♥♥♥ 

Linking to:
Coastal Charm Nifty Thrifty Tuesday  
Knick of Time 
A Diamond in the Stuff 
Timewashed 



 
 

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on all your good news Nicki!I am thinking of hiding under the bed today and filling up on sugar. ha!!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exiting times for you. I wish I were closer to Indiana... I'd love to check out your market. You'll do great with your tv appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the good news!!! That door is just full of charm...lucky you that they gave you a deal on it.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for all the wonderful things happening. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the chippy door!! Congrats on all your exciting news!!! Visiting from Coastal Charm!

    Melissa@Shabby Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zionsville is a beautiful town. My niece just moved there, so I am hoping for many visits with my sister , to Zionsville. The booth looks so good. I liked the little settee. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations for all your accomplishments. Maybe we could have the party just once a month or so. I do enjoy the links. Love how you styled the chandelier. I am amazed how appealing your space looks and you put it up at the last minute? We do not have sales like these. Wish I was closer to Indiana.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great week it has been for you! Congrats. I love you ladder and chandy together. So farmhouse glam and just my style! Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the chandelier with the ladder...perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you made it to the shop and throwing out a mention to me. Loved your booth at the fair grounds this past weekend. Let us know when we can see you on the local news :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Fun, fun, fun!
    I've been searching for a vintage / thrifting type of blog hop for a LONG time, and am THRILLED today to have found that Knick of Time does one. (that's how I hopped over & found you)
    I've finally (after seven years + of blogging) found a happy place of fellow bloggers where I can share, indulge & feel inspired. :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!