Thursday, October 4, 2012

Magazine Feature



Another issue of Creating Vintage Charm
comes out tomorrow and yours truly will be featured in it. 

You can also find other creative women like Nina Hartmann, Janet Coon, and Deb Kennedy! 
 Sonia does an awesome job on the magazine, it is truly a delight to drool over every time!

{ I feel sooooo blessed to be in such a great magazine created by and surrounded by these amazing women!}

 There is a giveaway starting tomorrow at Creating Vintage Charm 
Woohoo! I am excited!
 



 


10 comments:

  1. good for you! looking forward to seeing the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Happy for you.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrates. Your talents are so deserving of this honor. So happy for you.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki! Congratulations on the mag article. I haven't been online in awhile, and right now I'm in town and supposed to be cleaning....but I brought my computer with me....enuf said about that! I hope I can find a copy of the magazine. I'm sure it's a great article!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. six million borrowers with an increase of manageable monthly
    payments http://xed.cc/ typically
    you'll insert your card into any atm, enter your pin, and obtain money back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having greater than one cash advance will set you back beyond you are able to imagine if
    you do not do hold the funds to spend them in full on the end in the pay day loan term payday advances obtaining a money advance is a lot easier now than ever.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!