Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Vintage Marketplace Style in Springfield Ohio

Over the next few weeks you will be seeing many of the new finds I have brought home and items I am working on. If you are interested in any of these goodies and live in or near Ohio, most items will be available May 18th-20th. I am taking a lot of fabulous goodies with me.Or just stop in and say hi! I love to meet my followers!

Here is the vendor list so far:
 A Royal Nest
Alley Cat Chic
Barn Dance
Benting & Jarvis
Bloomsbury Loft
Bootsy McFarland Studio
Bungalow Interiors
Cady Recycled Creations
déjà vu Boutique
Don & Marta Orwig
Dreamy Décor
Emma Lou Vintage
Gathered Comforts
Grace & Corazon
Gracie's Pantry
Histories
Jolie Raimondo
Julz
Junkmarket
Junque Magnet
Kris's Vintage Clothing
Lavender & Old Lace
Memories Gate
Neat Stuff LLC
Nostalgia's Cottage
Old World New Home
Paris Flea Market
Pink Grapefruit Style
Red Door Antiques
Re-Designing Hussys'
Romantique Boutique
Rust
Rusty Nchippy
Salvaged to Sassy
Shambora Studio
Small Town Chick
Smith Salvage
STC Finds
The Butt'ry
The Rusty Pumpkin
The Vintage Farmhouse
The Wren's Nest
Time Worn Interiors
Todd Miller
Urban Farmhouse
Vintage Adventure
Vintage Chic
Vintage Goodies
Vintage Vamp Jewelry
Vividly Vintage
Here is the link to the page with links to the vendors>>Vintage Marketplace Style

I am totally excited! 

3 comments:

  1. Darn, wish I was going to be in Ohio. I have cousins there and we visited a few years ago. They know how I love vintage and said that I would be in 7th heaven with all of the vintage finds. I must return again sometime! Hope you have a great time!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR STYLE! Looking forward to the Vintage Marketplace Show, I myself was scheduled to be a vendor but had to pull out because of a conflicting date for a wedding! Enjoying your Blog and talents......From one sweetie to another....Roxie

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!