Thursday, February 16, 2012

Creative Things Thursday Linky Party

It's that time of the week again. Our little party is gaining some momentum. Tell your friends!!

Thank you everyone who joined last week!

Help spread the word. There has been a pretty consistent number linking every week but I would love to see that number grow.
Grab a button if you please.



♥Features♥
 Farmhouse buffet make over from Crafty in Canada
Seriously, you have to go look at the before photo! What a lovely job!!!
 
 Laurie at Heaven's Walk
made these pretty tattered grain sack hearts.

Awesome refinished desk from Space 46

 If you have been featured and would like a button.... 




Up to 3 of your creative projects, crafts, decor, food...I'm not picky. We're here to share and have fun!


11 comments:

  1. Great features..love Laurie's hearts!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. just linked up, that buffet is amazing!! thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple of fabulous furniture redos! Thanks once again for hosting - linking up my Dream Kitchen reno (and now a new Linky follower).
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting and the invite! I'm your newest linky follower and would love a return follow. I'd also love for you to link up to my little party: http://www.nutmegplace.com/search/label/Show%20Off%20Saturday

    Hope I see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mean to sound stupid here but I am relatively new to blogland and have been trying to join parties and I can't seem to get what I have to do. Any help would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting. My post is a redo in progress, as gardens always seem to be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for iviting me over!
    Kandi
    wovenhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting! (:

    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!