Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fashion?

Now normally I pay no attention to fashion and the things involved in it, like fashion photography.....

But as you all know, I do love Pinterest. 
You just find so many things you would have never even thought to look for!

Well I found Tim Walker!!
The man creates the most amazing fashion photos. 

Seriously....LOVE!

                                                                           Source: antoniajo.blogspot.com via Nicki on Pinterest



                                                                        Source: google.com via Nicki on Pinterest



                                                                   Source: ahspalding.wordpress.com via Nicki on Pinterest



                                                                     Source: antoniajo.blogspot.com via Nicki on Pinterest



                                                                      Source: antoniajo.blogspot.com via Nicki on Pinterest



                                                                    Source: 24.media.tumblr.com via Nicki on Pinterest



                                                                      Source: timwalkerphotography.com via Nicki on Pinterest






6 comments:

  1. It's almost like a Tim Burton movie... or something... and I can't help myself...
    but that's a horse of of different color!

    Curious, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome and some just a little creepy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very charming in an Alice in Wonderland sort of way. I love that first image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness -- these are fantastic . . . and a little disturbing LOL! I love that last one with the giant goose! Will have to forward these to my daughters -- they love this kind of photography!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!