Thursday, August 18, 2011

Features and Creative Things Thursday Party

It's time for Creative Things Thursday Linky Party! I want to thank each and every one of you who joined me last week for my first linky party!

Here are a few of my favorites....

This lovely buffet make over by The Frosted Gardener
 LOVE this turquoise vanity by Wildwood Creek
And how cute is this basket light cover by Michele at Primp?

Now here's the rules:
1.  Link up to three of your creative projects  {furniture, crafts, cooking, pretty much whatever!}
2.  Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3.  Add a "Creative Things Thursday" button to your blog or posts or link back. This is required.
4. I'd be so thrilled if you followed me but it's not a requirement.








4 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my turquoise vanity! And thanks for the inspiration from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked some good one.. Love all of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Nicki, im joining ur party for the first time! Gonna go take a look around................Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!