Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Preview of The New "Office"

It turns out, there's not a lot you can do with a space that is 48" wide. I've spent the last couple of days taking out the window seat in my bedroom. I did some dry wall work on the space. That was.......um........ challenging.....at best. Then I painted the walls and shelves a bright white, dropped down the curtains to a "normal" height, and added a Global Bazaar Chandelier from Target (yard sale find, new in the box for $5!!!). It plugs in and has a handy off/on switch. Then I moved my desk into the spot. It fits PERFECT! I still need to add some little touches here and there to make it seem more like my own personal space, but I wanted to go ahead and post some pictures because honestly I am pretty gosh darned excited about how it is coming along!















4 comments:

  1. came across your blog.... your home is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I had a desk JUST like that when I was a teenager! Of course I had the dresser and bed too ;)

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project coming along nicely! I think you're going to love it! Stopping over from Tuesday's Treasures. Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!