Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A New Linky Party??

I don't know if the world REALLY needs another linky party....but they are so much fun and I have met so many creative bloggers through them, that I thought I would throw another out there just for giggles and see what happens.

I hope you will join me!

Also I am hoping no one has a Creative Things Thursday, if there is let me know and I will come up with a new name. 

Sooo enough chatter let's see if this thing works!{and yes the first few are my posts, I am getting it started woohooo!}

1.  Link up to three of your creative projects  {furniture, crafts, cooking, pretty much whatever!}
2.  Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3.  Add a "Creative Things Thursday" button to your blog or posts or link back. This is required.
4. I'd be so thrilled if you followed me but it's not a requirement.












5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting this party; love your blog and your postings are dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you had to do it again......flaunt that stool. You are killing me here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love a linky party? Thanks for hosting ... I hope you get a great turnout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I linked up, Nicki! Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments. Thank you for reading visiting!