I know there are a lot of recipes for making your own clay tags going around right now, but I don't have that kind of patience...so I went to Micheals and bought a brick of the air dry clay.
It was around $9 but came to less because I took a 40% off coupon with me. I am cheap like that!
Then from there all I had to do was unwrap it, roll it out and cut it with cookie cutters, and wait for it to dry.
The possibilities are endless with stamps, but I chose numbers because I loved the font of these stamps I found on clearance for $1.00
*Instagrammed* because seriously, I am still having trouble figuring out my new camera!!
Now about my score of the century....if you aren't already following me on Facebook then maybe you haven't seen it yet.
I am crazy excited about this amazing find!
This bad boy is a Laboratory cabinet that came from IU and was made somewhere between 1915-1920.
The top part is not missing drawers, it was made like that and I am thinking some neat metal locker baskets would be awesome up there, but this thing is 7 ft tall so it would be hard to reach.
It was in a garage for some years and had stickers on it, so I have had tons of work trying to scrub them all off.
I think I am just going to gloss it up and stick it in the garage since we are FINALLY turning it into a little mini shop.
It's perfect to hold linens, door knobs, and other misc!